Here you find a repository of articles and presentations on requirements engineering and software testing by or with contributions from Hans van Loenhoud.
- Loenhoud, H. van, 2017. Requirements @ Agile, a Modern Fairytale. SQ Mag #03, 12 / 2017.
- Loenhoud, H. van, K. Lauenroth, P. Steiger, 2017. The goal is to solve the problem – Some thoughts on problems and goals in the context of requirements engineering. Requirements Engineering Magazine Issue 2017-02.
- Loenhoud, H. van & E. Runhaar, 2014. The relation between requirements and testing in Agile projects. Quale 4/2014: 21-28.
- RE, the next generation – on the REFSQ2018 conference in Utrecht on March 21, 2018.
- Digital disruption – at the TestWarez QFit conference in Toruń on November 16, 2017.
- Continuous Requirements Engineering: from requirements to engineering – at the ReQuest conference in Toruń on November 15, 2017.
- CABA or RE@Agile: Which training fits me best? – iSQI webinar on November 2, 2017.
- Continuous Requirements Engineering – at the TestNet autumn event in Nieuwegein on October 11, 2017.
- The Problem-Goal-Solution Trinity – IIBA webinar on October 5, 2017.
- RE@Anywhere – at the Stachka Internationale IT-conference in Ulyanovsk, Russia, on April 14, 2017.
- RE@Anywhere – at the IREB RE@Agile Launch Event in Utrecht on February 16, 2017.