Taraxacum provides certification trainings in the following areas:
- Requirements Engineering according to IREB
In this field, Taraxacum closely cooperates with Lasat Requirements.
The courses concerned are:
– Certified Professional in Requirements Engineering – Foundation Level
– Advanced Level Elicitation and Consolidation
– RE@Agile Primer
- Software Testing according to ISTQB and TMap
These trainings are offered in cooperation with Polteq Test Services:
– ISQTB Foundation Level
– ISTQB Agile Tester Extension
– TMap Test Engineer
- Design Thinking
This new training has been developed by the Alliance For Qualification, a joint venture of iSQI and GASQ:
– A4Q Design Thinking Foundation
The core of this field is formed by courses of iSQI:
– Certified Agile Essentials
– Certified Agile Business Analysis
The above-mentioned RE@Agile and Agile Tester Extension are also included in this category.
Taraxacum also provides a number of workshops, in which a comprehensive set of theory is elaborated on the basis of a single coherent practical exercise:
- Soft Skills
- Quality Awareness
Our trainings are usually given in-house and planned in close consultation with you.
We provide the teacher and – on request – the materials, and you are responsible for the participants and the facilities. Please contact us for possibilities, conditions and prices.
We assume a minimum of 4 (trainings) or 6 (workshops) participants.